Going crazy before sending back Note 7?

jordankreationz

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
What will you do, if anything, that you normally wouldn't dream of before sending back your Note 7? I'm taking mine to the lake for an underwater photo shoot. I'd almost make a road trip back to Pensacola Beach, Florida (I'm in North Texas with muddy icky water) just to dunk it in the clear water to see those zillion little fish that are right there at the beach. Being a "photographer", I want to try some fun water tests with it before it goes bye bye.

doodleholic

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I was going to return mine last weekend, but I decided to keep it through next week for a planned mini-vacation to Florida. Hopefully, with a few underwater pictures. ;)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
What will you do, if anything, that you normally wouldn't dream of before sending back your Note 7? I'm taking mine to the lake for an underwater photo shoot. I'd almost make a road trip back to Pensacola Beach, Florida (I'm in North Texas with muddy icky water) just to dunk it in the clear water to see those zillion little fish that are right there at the beach. Being a "photographer", I want to try some fun water tests with it before it goes bye bye.

Send it to me and I'll take care of it for you. I'm very close to there.

jordankreationz

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I was going to return mine last weekend, but I decided to keep it through next week for a planned mini-vacation to Florida. Hopefully, with a few underwater pictures. ;)
Please start a new thread with those pics or post them in this one so we can see. I'm gonna do everything I was afraid to do with mine until they send the coffin for it. :'(

Cary Quinn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
My "boring" reply. #1

First thing I did this time around, was to install Samsung Smart Switch™: Transfer Contacts, Music & More on my PC and
make a full backup of my current setup on the phone and SD card. And then save that backup to a different folder.

I will be making another back shortly of just the phone before I turn it in. Before on the recall replacement I did not think to backup to pc and instead did a backup to the Samsung Cloud. The backup worked, but I had trouble getting back all my settings when I tried to do a restore from the cloud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995