Switching carriers after Note 7 return? Please HELP!

Infamousx14

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I still have my Note 7 with AT&T and I just switched to Verizon and signed a contract. I will be returning this Note 7 Tomorrow to AT&T but I would like to know if I am obligated to buy another phone with AT&T since with Note 7, I signed a monthly plan contract.

Also, do I have to pay the termination fees regardless?

rdubmu

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I still have my Note 7 with AT&T and I just switched to Verizon and signed a contract. I will be returning this Note 7 Tomorrow to AT&T but I would like to know if I am obligated to buy another phone with AT&T since with Note 7, I signed a monthly plan contract.

Also, do I have to pay the termination fees regardless?

Will Verizon pay the termination fee?

Infamousx14

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Monthly contract was voided with the recall. Your contract was with the phone (N7) not the service. You're free to leave

So, with month to month installment plan, there is no early termination fee as long as the phone is paid off in full, correct? Because I know that those crooks over AT&T are gonna come up with bull fees once I arrive there Today.

Thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So, with month to month installment plan, there is no early termination fee as long as the phone is paid off in full, correct? Because I know that those crooks over AT&T are gonna come up with bull fees once I arrive there Today.

Thank you,
There won't be any fees. It's been recalled.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

Thank you,

Like poster Justin 1578 said, you're only on the hook for the service you used, nothing else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781