Return Boxes

scott15851

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone got their return packaging? Verizon told me it would be sent directly by Samsung. They are also telling me it could be 3 Billing Cycles to see credit for my note 7. Told them I am not writing a check for a phone I have to return. I had it added to my bill when I got it with 2 year contract. Had to pay for the iPhone 7 that my wife will get once the note 8 comes out, so I didn't lose an upgrade for a phone I didn't want.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I have a package coming from fort worth, texas arriving on Monday. I guess thats the dreaded box. I made no effort in contacting Samsung for the box so I'm not sure how it's being done.

suitebliss

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I received the box, but had two phones to return. I called Verizon and they told me I could return them to a Corporate store, so that's what I did.

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
No box here yet despite my asking three times. I received my replacement S7e on 10/13. At this point I'm not going to worry about it anymore. It has been wiped off of my account and taxes have been refunded. Still waiting on my $100 bill credit for sticking with Samsung but have heard that can take 1 to 2 billing cycles.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
For anyone that is a verizon customer, when you get your box can you let me know what address they are being shipped back too.

I ask because i have a box from the original recall, and i was just wondering if it is the same place,

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Well, it's time to bid farewell. My return box(es) came today. :'(
So long Note 7 it was nice knowing you and I look forward to meeting your successor soon!

To the poster above it is being shipped back to Fort Worth.

James Beam

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
For anyone that is a verizon customer, when you get your box can you let me know what address they are being shipped back too.

I ask because i have a box from the original recall, and i was just wondering if it is the same place,

I've read elsewhere that it is going to the verizon return processing center in ft worth Texas. 4801 mercantile drive

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
I received the box, but had two phones to return. I called Verizon and they told me I could return them to a Corporate store, so that's what I did.

Same here but tried to return them at a Verizon corporate store and they would not take them. Called and CS said to just put both in one box.

Azartrus

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I have contacted verizon 3 times to get a damn box. Returning this phone has been a PITA and for some reason ive yet to receive a box that they said i would get 2 weeks ago

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I received my box today. I was legitimately sad. As I was placing my naked Note 7 into its static sealed coffin bag, I literally spun it around the inside of my hand single handed. Can't do that with my new V20. The Note 7 felt so great in the hand. I used to spin it around by force of habit in between looking at that amazing display. Wtf it feels like I'm a Eugoogalizer.

Then I placed it in the first box, then the second box, then the third box, then the 4th box. Added extra tape so be sure as the boxes buldge with all those boxes, and off it goes to UPS to its final resting place.

I simply cannot wait for the new Galaxy Note 8. It will be the most eagerly awaited phone in history.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463