New message from our friends at Samsung about the Note 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmnesq

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Dear Note7 Owner,
You've probably heard a lot about Samsung lately.
And while most of it has not been good,
it has been deserved.
When we introduced the Note7, we thought it was going to be great.
We thought you were going to love it.
Perhaps you still do, however, your safety is more important.
So if you still have your Note7, it is imperative that you immediately power down and exchange it for another Samsung device or a refund.
We know it has been a frustrating process, and this may have been a headache for you, to say the least.
We're sorry.
We know your trust is earned, not given, and we will work to rebuild that.
We will learn from the experience and we'd like to start by hearing from you.
We would like to invite you to join in a dialogue with us and with fellow owners impacted by Note7. In the coming weeks, we'll seek your advice as we work to improve service and communication and ensure we live up to our commitments. If you are interested in participating in this initiative, please click here.
You are our top priority. Thank you for sticking with us.
Samsung

Samsung US

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: New message from our friends at Samsung.

Possible cross-site hijacking on the choice of carrier. Otherwise, as they say, they have to earn our trust. Just a "write in and tell us your stories" site isn't gong to do it. "Write in and tell us how to design the next phone" might - but I doubt that they'll listen to that.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

They even said the bad press has been "deserved" due to their mess up. Definitely not easy for them to say but it is nice they're taking ownership.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
"You've probably heard a lot about Samsung lately.And while most of it has not been good,
it has been deserved."

"We know it has been a frustrating process, and this may have been a headache for you, to say the least.

We're sorry."

Wow. I hope this gets a few more to return theirs.

jmnesq

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
"You've probably heard a lot about Samsung lately.And while most of it has not been good,
it has been deserved."

"We know it has been a frustrating process, and this may have been a headache for you, to say the least.

We're sorry."

Wow. I hope this gets a few more to return theirs.

How would this cause someone who is keeping their phone because they enjoy it to turn it in?

I'm not turning mine in.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

They even said the bad press has been "deserved" due to their mess up. Definitely not easy for them to say but it is nice they're taking ownership.

Agreed...I don't see any other companies doing something like this

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
TBH at this point if someone still holding their Note 7 gets injured, I don't see how Samsung could still be liable for it because numerous warnings were given out

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Is it?

A "huge" hazard?

Prove it.

It's not.

I don't know how else he can prove it. Samsung has said over and over to please return due to being a safety hazard. I don't know what anyone else can really say to you when you won't even believe the people who made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes