Sprint giving me the run around

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I purchased my note 7 over the phone with sprint sales department to get the 2 year contract. I went to sprints corporate store to return it after the first recall and had no problem. I went again to turn the phone in after the second recall but this time they told me that since I bought the phone over the telephone with Sprint sales that I had to call them to get a box. So I call Sprint sales and Sprint sales told me that I had to take the phone to a corporate store because they weren't sending boxes. So I went back to the corporate store and told them what I was told and they ended up having to call Sprint sales themselves and supposedly now Sprint is going to send me one of those boxes. I'm still waiting. Hopefully my phone will not explode before I get the box. Has anyone else had this problem with Sprint?

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I purchased my note 7 over the phone with sprint sales department to get the 2 year contract. I went to sprints corporate store to return it after the first recall and had no problem. I went again to turn the phone in after the second recall but this time they told me that since I bought the phone over the telephone with Sprint sales that I had to call them to get a box. So I call Sprint sales and Sprint sales told me that I had to take the phone to a corporate store because they weren't sending boxes. So I went back to the corporate store and told them what I was told and they ended up having to call Sprint sales themselves and supposedly now Sprint is going to send me one of those boxes. I'm still waiting. Hopefully my phone will not explode before I get the box. Has anyone else had this problem with Sprint?

Yes. Online Sales had no idea what the stores protocol was and vice versa. Basically the left hand was completely unaware of what the right was doing. Be guided by the online folks because apparently the stores and those who work in them never ever get the memo.

Last edited:

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I returned my Note 7, purchased online, to my "local" corporate store without issue...both times. It would seem that store management has quite a bit to do with customer care.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to shatty Sprint! I left them a long time ago as they have the worst customer service.

cujo2344

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Sprint was horrible regarding the return. My colleagues with T-Mobile and Verizon were able to get a return box after ordering from online.

I ordered the day of first pre sales and they would not send me a box after talking with three levels of support.

I had to spend an hour in a store to return, such B.S.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Sprint was horrible regarding the return. My colleagues with T-Mobile and Verizon were able to get a return box after ordering from online.

I ordered the day of first pre sales and they would not send me a box after talking with three levels of support.

I had to spend an hour in a store to return, such B.S.

I wish tmobile could have just sent me a box. The store I did my return with totally messed it up and now I'm still waiting for a check to be issued. The Note 8 will be out by the time many of us get refunds probably.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers