Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I am sure Samsung wants to put this all behind and lay the episode to rest.. With the S8 stuff heating up, the last thing they want to deal with is more Note 7 nonsense.

TTQ225

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I was on 2 flights recently, 10 days ago a 2 days ago, both with WestJet, second largest Canadian carrier. There were connecting flights involved, so I had to board 4 aircraft's. On all 4 flights there were Note 7 announcements. Turn off, don't use, blah, blah.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I was just on a plane this past Friday leaving DFW airport (Dallas) on American Airlines and to my surprise they still issued the same warning before take off.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
All the Airlines have to do is read this Forum and see there are still fools out here still running the damned things - why wouldn't you still announce? (Of course, this is my personal opinion - if you want to blow yourself or someone else up, that's totally up to you - now I'm going to get hell for saying this)

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Flight I was on last month, they didn't announce the Note 7 info until after the plane was already in the air. On another flight, they announced it during the safety brief and again after takeoff.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
All the Airlines have to do is read this Forum and see there are still fools out here still running the damned things - why wouldn't you still announce? (Of course, this is my personal opinion - if you want to blow yourself or someone else up, that's totally up to you - now I'm going to get hell for saying this)

Youtube too has many videos and people encouraging the continual use, as well as instructions how to get past the carrier blocks.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Youtube too has many videos and people encouraging the continual use, as well as instructions how to get past the carrier blocks.
I know... it's flippin' insane! It's (almost) like publishing plans to make your own bombs online and encouraging people to do it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci