Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lordwalker
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Default If the price is right I'm all in.

However what are the chances of a new Nexus 7 device this summer time? It's gonna be between the 2 devices if there are any! S pen just looks cool and the dual screen view seems like it would work well.
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!

Default Re: If the price is right I'm all in.

i would bet it to be in the $700 - $800 range considering the note is around $600+

Quote Originally Posted by jamie stevens View Post
    i would bet it to be in the $700 - $800 range considering the note is around $600+
    Wifi only version would not be that high. Heck the 10.1-inch Note tablet (wifi only) goes for around $400-$450 (US) for the 16GB version, so the 8.0 wifi has to be less than that. I'm thinking $250 to $300 US.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Quote Originally Posted by vferrari View Post
    Wifi only version would not be that high. Heck the 10.1-inch Note tablet (wifi only) goes for around $400-$450 (US) for the 16GB version, so the 8.0 wifi has to be less than that. I'm thinking $250 to $300 US.
    If this is correct I would look into maybe getting one.
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!

if it can hit this price range im in as well....but is the phone part going to cost $300 more? im just going aginst the note II pricing.

if it can hit this price range im in as well....but is the phone part going to cost $300 more? im just going aginst the note II pricing.
    US version most likely will be wi-fi only, according to reports.

that sucks....plus i have tmo so im sure international version wont have 1700 band anyway....but this is kinda hard to pass up

10.1 tab for under $400

that sucks....plus i have tmo so im sure international version wont have 1700 band anyway....but this is kinda hard to pass up

10.1 tab for under $400
    That's a good deal, the Note devices are pretty awesome (I have the GNote 2). All depends on your wants/needs. I have the Nexus 7 tablet too, and I love the smaller form factor for a tablet.

I wanted a note II but went w/ nexus 4 because of price. but thinking about trading my iphone 4s and the nexus 4 in and picking up the oppo finder 5 or xperia z. plus get a nexus 7 or maybe one of the other cheap 7" tabs. the hp seems ok or the asus. but i think the note 8.0 would be perfect size. i had acer 10.1 and never carried it due to size. and the 7.7 sammy tab is good size as i also liked the 8.9 xoom.

ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

can't wait. I'll be looking for the international one though since the US version from my understanding won't make calls. I'll deal with 3g but i want to use this as a phone too. Love my N10 but it just doesn't do all that I want. My wife's note 10.1 is perfect but with the spilt and it being her tablet ill miss it. The screen is the only thing I wished they had improved. But it is what it is.

pre order wifi + 3g way too much $639 wifi only $536 at this price no thx
    Last edited by jamie stevens; 02-28-2013 at 12:18 PM. Reason: wrong information

pre order wifi + 3g way too much $639 wifi only $536 at this price no thx
    I'll see what the price is in the UK. I'm told the WiFi only version will be 279... so $536 doesn't sound right...
    Windows Phone Central Retired Moderator
    Android Central
    Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinleeds View Post
    I'll see what the price is in the UK. I'm told the WiFi only version will be 279... so $536 doesn't sound right...
    thats around $420 us nice

ROM
    Stockness

At $420 dollars thats gonna be a hard sell to the would-be Nexus 7 crowd.

Global Posts
    331 Global Posts

I can't imagine the 8 inch note being over 400 with the 10 inch note being 499. I'm guessing 300 to 350.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

negri electronics has the pre order up...listing prices: 3g: $639 wifi: $539. i dont really think thats a bad price at all considering the note is still around $00 everwhere. but thats just too much for wifi only.

negri electronics has the pre order up...listing prices: 3g: $639 wifi: $539. i dont really think thats a bad price at all considering the note is still around $00 everwhere. but thats just too much for wifi only.
    As they are just holding a place, I wouldn't put too much trust into that price. I find it hard to believe that the Note 8.0 would sell for $539, when the Note 10.1 is selling for $449. I can see them going up to the $399 mark, but not higher. That will keep them with-in $50 of the iPad mini and they will point to the digitizer as the extra cost.

Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

My price range guess is $250 to $350. I think they will have to hit this price point to compete with the iPad mini, Nexus 7 and Amazon Kindle. They may not care to compete in the $200 range if Samsung is producing the new version of the Nexus 7 tablet that will probably be released this summer. If I had to bet, I would say they wouldn't charge more than $350 so it can compete with the iPad mini.

ROM
    4.1.2 stock JB

Im thinking $299 to $349 for wi-fi. This thing shoots at ipad mini. They have to come up with 7 inch for $199 to $249 because tab 2 is pretty much outdated tablet.

Kind of a stupid question but:

When the heck are they going to let us know when they are going to sell this damn thing!! I'm ready!
    rkeenan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cwalker28 View Post
    Kind of a stupid question but:

When the heck are they going to let us know when they are going to sell this damn thing!! I'm ready!
    Maybe in about 20 minutes?

Sent from my SCH-I605

Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    However what are the chances of a new Nexus 7 device this summer time? It's gonna be between the 2 devices if there are any! S pen just looks cool and the dual screen view seems like it would work well.
    WOW US VERSION $399...and no cellular radio available in US. PASS

Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

The price will turn me away from it. Charging more than an iPad mini is ridiculous. I will wait for a Windows 8 7 inch or see what the new Nwxus 7 has to offer. I am pretty sure I will just be switching all my mobile to Windows 8 by the end of the year.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

It looks like I'm eating my words. Great...
    Windows Phone Central Retired Moderator
    Android Central
    Visitor

Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinleeds View Post
    It looks like I'm eating my words. Great...
    I anticipate demand to be low on this product. This should drop the price $50-$100 in the first 6 months.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2