The Note 8.0 in Black

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I know everyone saw the leak about the supposed black Note 8.0. However, I was on twitter searching for any info relating to the Note 8.0 and caught this picture. It looks to me like the back is a grey color. Could this be the charcoal version? Or is it maybe just bad lighting and a bad picture? I will buy one no matter what color because I plan on using one of the book style covers and that appears to cover the back of the device anyways.

https://twitter.com/_ElStan_/status/309310798977708032
Translated text from tweet: "with the release of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 This situation will be relevant"

Mr_Armageddon

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Ya, compared to the image below, that cam location is wrong. I really hope the "Charcoal" ones are available on the 11th as well.

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-8-0-Charcoal-Black.jpg

I am going to swing by the Best Buy Mobile, where I work 1 day a month :) , tomorrow to see if any black ones show up in the inventory. Just sold my Asus TF201 on CL to get one of these.

Mr_Armageddon

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Took a stroll through Best Buy's inventory system (RSS), and couldn't find any trace of the Black SKU. Looks like it is only being released in white right now. If if does pop up in black within the next few months, I will give the white one to my wife, and get a black one for me. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12