Sync browsers between android devices
I have a note 2 and now the note 8. How can I import my internet bookmarks between the 2 devices. Both devices have wifi direct so thats how i plan to transfer. I cant figure out where in es file manager they are stored.
Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2
Re: Sync browsers between android devices
Ok got that figured out. I used a free app called bookmark sort and backup by happydroid. Th3 used wifi direct to transfer the backup to the 8. Load up the same app on the tablet and import the file. Bam took maybe 5 minutes.
Sent from my Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk
- 04-13-2013, 12:27 PM #3
- 04-13-2013, 05:11 PM #4
- By TGBmark1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 12-23-2013, 12:36 PM
- By David Barron1 in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2013, 08:01 AM
- By Rebecca1121 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2012, 05:16 PM
- By deeler in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2011, 01:22 PM
- By whitenack in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:25 AM