accessory availability?

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Book cover is already available. They had the white one at BB today. Bit to expensive for me at $49.99

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Book cover is already available. They had the white one at BB today. Bit to expensive for me at $49.99

hmmm,.....white......i wonder if there will be more colors forthcoming. Although I was interested in the case stand since it looks like the cover just snaps on over the back. Well, thanks i'll have to check it out. i did order just a clear tpu case for mine on amazon when i bought it and its working great. adds grip but not a whole lot to the profile. also seems to even out the camera "bump" at least i don't notice that it's as dramatic as i thought it would be.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
hmmm,.....white......i wonder if there will be more colors forthcoming. Although I was interested in the case stand since it looks like the cover just snaps on over the back. Well, thanks i'll have to check it out. i did order just a clear tpu case for mine on amazon when i bought it and its working great. adds grip but not a whole lot to the profile. also seems to even out the camera "bump" at least i don't notice that it's as dramatic as i thought it would be.

Best Buy had pegs for the green and grey and I think I saw a red one as well. Anyhow, they werent in stock but they already had a spot for them on the shelf.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Please let me know how it goes will ya? Ive been looking at accessories on amazon and 2ven though they say note 8.0 the reviews all say they are for a different samsung tablet.

will do... this one ships from Hong kong so I would assume its meant for the international version of the note 8.

jackwagon06

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Im using the sleeve/pouch from my old hp touchpad for now.......
Works quite well. Still waiting for bodygaurdz armour in carbon fiber black.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

somdave2005

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Ha....I just jumped back to this thread to post that exact link. for $5 I figured what the heck so I ordered one in black since I have the blue coming in the other. we'll see. the poetic is pre order also and doesn't ship til the first week of May.

I got both the Black and White versions. Figure at such a price, can't really lose. Even if I don't like it, I'm sure I can sell it to get my money back on ebay.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

thought i'd report that its a big thumbs down on this case....took forever to get here and then yikes.... the thing smells so strong (really heavy plasticly smell) i tossed it out of the car and have never used it. on the other hand i also purchased the poetic flipcase and love love love it. has the magnetic on off with the flap and is totally awesome!

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I got the moko case off amazon for around $8. Its much better than the samsung case and the material feels real nice. I also got the moko screen protector which also very easy to put on.
Ill be purchasing from moko again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369255263812.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369255263812.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 19
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369255274479.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369255274479.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 19
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369255292738.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369255292738.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 19

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I got the moko case off amazon for around $8. Its much better than the samsung case and the material feels real nice. I also got the moko screen protector which also very easy to put on.
Ill be purchasing from moko again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I like the orange....not sure I like the metal piece....the poetic magnets are pretty much hidden. I got the black and im glad since the border on the back is black and so blends....the white boarder around the orange would make me crazy....the other colors of the poetic are that way too....boooo