Awesome note

Turbo Brian

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Ive played with awesome note a little bit. Im not really feeling the awesome. Maybe it takes gettimg used to, but it seems more cluttered or complicated than it should be. Also there seems to be a bug where my google calendar entries are all off by 1 day. I like spring pad even though its a little more complex than a simple note app, the extra bits I find useful. Tried google keep last night for the first time and its pretty slick too. Between keep, springpad, and snote, not sure that awesome note fits in anywhere. Anyone else like it it?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

Optimus Prune

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I have messed around with it a bit and, like you, haven't really found a way to fit it into my existing workflow. I use Evernote As my primary note and document archival tool, and Awesome Note just seems alittle overly convoluted to bother with right now. Maybe one day I will spend some more time with it.

Mr_Armageddon

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I also use Evernote, and Awesome Note is supposed to sync with Evernote, so maybe with that functionality it will be a better tool? S-Pen is also supposed to sync with Evernote, but I have yet to get that working on my Note 8 or Note II.

Mycopsycho

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I agree with all of the above. I'm not impressed. I'm finding it annoyance so far and may simply disable it. There are other apps that do the same more easily.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

BubbaJon

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I want to like it - I'm a big fan of Microsoft OneNote on a pen tablet. But this app doesn't work properly on my Galaxy Note II - won't save settings or any notes. *sigh*

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I really wanted to like this app as well. I just can't. It has extremely limited pen integration, and is a PITA to use. I can't believe I'm saying this, however S-Note is the best of them all. Maybe Papyrus is up there with it.