Long time user of hulu plus here. Ive used it on my note 2, iphone 5 and and iphone 4 before that. However, now I get a noticeable stutter effect when watching video. This is not a lag due to slow internet as playback doesnt stop it is however annoying to a point that I dont use atm with my note 8. Also I am not effected by it when watching vids from other apps or youtube. Does anyone else use hulu and if so is your playback affected.
Another thought is perhaps the app just hasnt been updated to play correctly with the note 8.
Sent from my Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk
- 04-20-2013, 04:04 PM #2
- 04-20-2013, 07:05 PM #4
- 04-20-2013, 09:25 PM #6
- 05-11-2013, 07:06 AM #8
- 06-18-2014, 07:10 AM #9
- By derekw68 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2011, 06:51 AM
- By foolwithfingers in forum Google TVReplies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2010, 07:17 PM
- By Vagrant_1 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2010, 01:40 PM
- By SeizedPropaganda in forum Google TVReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2010, 02:34 PM
- By Kyle Gibb in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-30-2010, 10:30 AM