Accessories

DanielPine

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
What type/kind of accessories should I consider getting for this? I'm looking into ArmorSuit's products. Not a big fan of huge cases.

Thanks

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
The only accessories I have added are a 64gb SD card, Samsung book cover (grey), and the Samsung Spen Holder Kit. I'm not a fan of screen protectors, but if you look at a the other posts in this forum you will see some discussion on those.

Mycopsycho

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I love my Samsung S-Pen with eraser. It's larger than the stock Note pen and more comfortable in the hand. I picked up mine at a Tmobile store. In order to use you need to either remove the stock pen or just pull it out a little but leave it in the tube.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

fromohio

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I love my Samsung S-Pen with eraser. It's larger than the stock Note pen and more comfortable in the hand. I picked up mine at a Tmobile store. In order to use you need to either remove the stock pen or just pull it out a little but leave it in the tube.

You can change a setting so you can leave the S-pen in its holder while using an additional pen.

Settings, s-pens, un check battery savings.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Android Central Forums

Mycopsycho

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
You can change a setting so you can leave the S-pen in its holder while using an additional pen.

Settings, s-pens, un check battery savings.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Android Central Forums

I got a tip on this today from another person. I had overlooked this. Actually I hadn't understood the the cryptic explanation accompanying it. Works great. Now I'll see how it affects battery life.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
You can also change the sound of removal and insertion of spen. Mine sounds like a lightsaber activating and deactivating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

somdave2005

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site

How much is the Samsung s-pen?

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
The images show that the front cover doesn't have any folds. I wonder how it works to prop up the note in the two viewing angles per the product description.

product image

exactly....not sure how i feel about that...looks like my note 2 case....would love to hear someone's impressions who use it. i ordered a case from that company and i'm still waiting for it...i'm in US and it shipped from Hong Kong, I'm so spoiled by amazon prime that the wait is killing me.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
If you look at some of the pics on the website for that case from Hong Kong, it shows it propped up, but the Note is facing the inside. LOL. A lot of good that does. I'm thinking maybe if you fold the front back and prop it up like they show, it might work. I have a Moko Slim Folio case that I like from Amazon, but I don't like holding it with the front folded back behind it, it's good for a stand though. I Might just go with a TPU silicone case like on my 10.1 for use at home and the Folio when Mobile with it.

mastervm

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
If you look at some of the pics on the website for that case from Hong Kong, it shows it propped up, but the Note is facing the inside. LOL. A lot of good that does. I'm thinking maybe if you fold the front back and prop it up like they show, it might work. I have a Moko Slim Folio case that I like from Amazon, but I don't like holding it with the front folded back behind it, it's good for a stand though. I Might just go with a TPU silicone case like on my 10.1 for use at home and the Folio when Mobile with it.

I have the Moko Slim also and I know what you mean about holding it folded... but I have a trick that works for me. Fold back and insert the front cover into the tab. Now hold the with your left hand and get your fingers in the strap thing. Hope that helps.

At home, I currently use a this tpu case. For 4 bucks you can't lose and it add just enough grip and border lip without adding bulk.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the tip on the Moko Cover, that actually is nicer than holding it flat, because you can grip it a little better.
As far as the TPU case I'm considering getting the Exact TPU case, I'm waiting for Amzer to get some of their TPU cases in Stock. I just want to see what the Amzer cases look like. They are a lot more expensive, but I have one for my 10.1 and love it. I like it because on my 10.1 I had a TPU case like the Exact case and because the sides of the case didn't overlap the front that much, the edges would peel away when holding it with one hand. The Amzer case on my 10.1 comes over the edges and covers up the bezel of the device, so only the screen shows. For $4 I may get the Exact case though in Black

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch