- 149 Posts
Left Hand use setting?
I have been researching on the internet ways to switch dominant hand to left hand, as I'm left handed. There is a setting on the note2 to select the dominant hand, but I dont seem to see that option anywhere on the 8.0. I did also have to disable the multi window feature as it consistently was popping up anytime I tried to use the s-pen ti use handwriting. Is there a way to have the multi window on the right hand side of the screen as opposed to the left hand side? I love this tablet, but if it were to be made more left handed accessible, through settings changes I cant seem to find, it would make using it for note taking at work much more user friendly, for me at least. Thanks for any help guys...hopefully I didnt overlook anything too obvious
Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2
- 04-28-2013, 01:27 PM #2
- 554 Posts
Re: Left Hand use setting?
Before I bought mine a guy at best buy told me you can move the multiwindow bar to any edge of the screen. I just tried to move to right hand side and it worked. Long press on the multiwindow bar near where the arrow is once it's open and drag to the other side of the screen. Hope that helps you.Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB
- 08-19-2013, 09:05 AM #4
- By jwcivic in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 04-22-2013, 09:55 AM
- By RLLangley in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2012, 08:11 PM
- By jeffreyjames1978 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 48Last Post: 10-13-2012, 05:50 PM
- By Gallion in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2012, 04:36 PM
- By funkswing in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2012, 01:59 PM