S-pen icon on task bar missing

lexurius

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
At first there it is at the taskbar and the page buddy also appears when I took out my s-pen . Then I didn't realized when it stopped showing.
I almost lost my s-pen because of that. It also worries me that the warning that the s-pen is still out when you start to walk around didn't show.
I hope anybody could help . Thanks

My unit is a GT-N5100 (wifi-3g) from the Philippines.

Last edited:

jmg1975

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Is there an s pen alert notification when the pen gets too far from the device...like on the Note 2? Why are so many features missing from this device?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

lexurius

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Not quite sure about that and I cant test it yet because I think it has something to do with the pen icon and I need to make it appear again somehow before s-pen keeper activates. Anyway, even without that. As long as I can see the icon, its less forgot prone.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Settings ---> page buddy. Make sure your spen page buddy is checked. I just checked it and when the box is unchecked it makes the icon on the taskbar disappear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
The S-Pen notification won't work on a launcher other than TouchWiz. For it to work on another launcher, say Nova, download an app called S-Pen Helper from the Play Store.

Sent From My Note 2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995