S-pen icon on task bar missing
At first there it is at the taskbar and the page buddy also appears when I took out my s-pen . Then I didn't realized when it stopped showing.
I almost lost my s-pen because of that. It also worries me that the warning that the s-pen is still out when you start to walk around didn't show.
I hope anybody could help . Thanks
My unit is a GT-N5100 (wifi-3g) from the Philippines.
Last edited by lexurius; 04-28-2013 at 09:36 PM.
- 04-28-2013, 10:08 PM #2
Re: S-pen icon on task bar missing
Not quite sure about that and I cant test it yet because I think it has something to do with the pen icon and I need to make it appear again somehow before s-pen keeper activates. Anyway, even without that. As long as I can see the icon, its less forgot prone.
- 05-01-2013, 11:39 AM #4
- 05-02-2013, 04:54 AM #6
- 05-02-2013, 09:35 PM #8
- By strat1227 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 13Last Post: 08-21-2013, 02:13 AM
- By ScubaGuy777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2012, 04:37 PM
- By ckane66 in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2011, 12:26 PM
- By Chance in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2011, 10:14 PM
- By Syntaxx in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 14Last Post: 11-26-2010, 09:44 PM