- 630 Posts
Galaxy Note 8.0 Freezing - requires reboot
About three quarters of the time when I go to turn wake up my Note 8.0, the device will not wake up, and I have to do a reset. Now, the reset only takes about 20 seconds, but it is still pretty annoying. Also, frequently after the device starts up, the batter is drained more then you would have expected.
Since I am not reading anything about freezes on the device, I assume it is some app that is causing the problem. I have started uninstalling apps to see if I can track it down. I just uninstalled Zinio, and I am hoping that it is the one.
Has anyone else run into anything like this on their Note 8.0?
Any help/advice would be appreciated.
- 04-29-2013, 10:50 AM #2
- 04-29-2013, 11:14 AM #3
Re: Galaxy Note 8.0 Freezing - requires reboot
Nope. Not a single problem with mine. I do have abnormally war spot on mine and this is during regular usage such as email or web browsing. Its not getting really hot just warm to the touch. I guess its normal.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
- By dominiej in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 40Last Post: 05-20-2016, 09:48 PM
- By dpaul01 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 12Last Post: 11-08-2013, 01:45 AM
- By wipe0wt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2013, 10:05 AM
- By iamfuze in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 5Last Post: 05-28-2011, 02:40 PM
- By thinksInCode in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2011, 06:49 PM