Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Do you think the Note 8.0's worth the price?

I've only had my Note for a couple of weeks, but I'm already a pretty dedicated S pen user. Either its drawing capability or its handwriting recognition with S note would make the Note worth the price difference over my husband's Nexus 7, and the two together are a matched set of killer apps for me. Not that the Nexus isn't a great tablet, and aces for media consumption, internet browsing and general use, but the Note is an interesting art tool that can *read my handwriting*. I've been wanting something like that for a long, long time.

I also get 2 or 3 days of battery life with light use (browsing, writing and drawing, no streaming or gaming) and I anticipate that I will get very acceptable work all day/ charge at night battery life when I'm on the road and it and my beloved iPod Touch are my only computers. That will be fine with me.

Imo...yes! I have switched my iphone 5 to galaxy S4 and just sold my ipad mini to get the note 8.0. Next up is replacing the macbook pro. The note 8 is better in so many ways its ridiculous. Its worth the little bit extra money.

Posted via Android Central App

Absolutely. At this point, there are no equivalents in this size/format factor with this kind of performance.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12