Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Do you think the Note 8.0's worth the price?

I've only had my Note for a couple of weeks, but I'm already a pretty dedicated S pen user. Either its drawing capability or its handwriting recognition with S note would make the Note worth the price difference over my husband's Nexus 7, and the two together are a matched set of killer apps for me. Not that the Nexus isn't a great tablet, and aces for media consumption, internet browsing and general use, but the Note is an interesting art tool that can *read my handwriting*. I've been wanting something like that for a long, long time.

I also get 2 or 3 days of battery life with light use (browsing, writing and drawing, no streaming or gaming) and I anticipate that I will get very acceptable work all day/ charge at night battery life when I'm on the road and it and my beloved iPod Touch are my only computers. That will be fine with me.
    Galaxy Note 8.0 white 16GB

Imo...yes! I have switched my iphone 5 to galaxy S4 and just sold my ipad mini to get the note 8.0. Next up is replacing the macbook pro. The note 8 is better in so many ways its ridiculous. Its worth the little bit extra money.

Posted via Android Central App

Absolutely. At this point, there are no equivalents in this size/format factor with this kind of performance.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12