Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Using SPen to take notes on a document

I have tried so many times to follow all of your suggestions, but I still cannot find this import button in my "S Note on a Galaxy Note 4". When I select S note at the top of that screen there are as follow: (3 horizontal Lines with Recent, that basically take you back to a Library of those folders that I have), then over next to the top right corner is (+ Plus symbol) (Search button) (3 dots vertically). When I select the (+ Plus button) it automatically takes me to an open note taking screen, that has the following: (pen, eraser, camera, adjustable box, undo arrow, redo arrow, pointing hand, check button, and another 3 dots vertically (that opens a drop down window with (insert, add page, add template, edit pages, delete page, page option, show magnified note, record sketching, and save as). I have tried all of these buttons, and none of them Import my documents. Please will somebody explain this to me.

Question.....

On my note 4, how do I import a document I have downloaded to my phone? I go to S-note, but can not find any import command?

Thanks

Alright, so I have both an alternate method here that may help some folks, as well as a related question...

On my note 8 running 4.4.2 and Snote v1 (not sure what the actual versions or builds are for snote), I am able to take quick notes on single page docs, or even get away with signing simple 1 page docs from any app by holding the spen button in and long pressing on the screen. Its just a marked up screen shot and is an image file, but it sounds like a few folks were just looking for a quick and easy way to take notes and this works really well. Ill even view webinars and such on my tablet and use this to take notes on live screens and then just save the image files into a pdf when I'm done (which you can also do for multi page pdfs if you're not having luck using markup tools in the pdf apps themselves)

My question: The above method is working as it always has on my note 8, but I can't for the life of me get it to work on my note 12.2 all of a sudden ..... it's been a while since my note 3, and I scrweed up and got an S6 instead of being patient, so I don't have any other versions of snote to compare to, but I swore it worked the same way. Is there a setting or some other obvious thing I am missing ? Thanks for the help....

Quote Originally Posted by JustMusic13 View Post
    Alright, so I have both an alternate method here that may help some folks, as well as a related question...

On my note 8 running 4.4.2 and Snote v1 (not sure what the actual versions or builds are for snote), I am able to take quick notes on single page docs, or even get away with signing simple 1 page docs from any app by holding the spen button in and long pressing on the screen. Its just a marked up screen shot and is an image file, but it sounds like a few folks were just looking for a quick and easy way to take notes and this works really well. Ill even view webinars and such on my tablet and use this to take notes on live screens and then just save the image files into a pdf when I'm done (which you can also do for multi page pdfs if you're not having luck using markup tools in the pdf apps themselves)

My question: The above method is working as it always has on my note 8, but I can't for the life of me get it to work on my note 12.2 all of a sudden ..... it's been a while since my note 3, and I scrweed up and got an S6 instead of being patient, so I don't have any other versions of snote to compare to, but I swore it worked the same way. Is there a setting or some other obvious thing I am missing ? Thanks for the help....

simply an app xodo docs is solution..it is available on google play
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12