Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Default Re: I have an iPad mini and a Note 8: No contest

Quote Originally Posted by DINGSTER1 View Post
    Calorific action needed:The note 8 DOES or DOES NOT have an SD card slot. I'm not seeing it listed on the website? Thx
    yes it does have a SD slot...i have a 64gb card in it right now

Wow this thread makes me wanting it more...

Global Posts
    509 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DINGSTER1 View Post
    Calorific action needed:The note 8 DOES or DOES NOT have an SD card slot. I'm not seeing it listed on the website? Thx
    DOES

It has a card slot. I have a 64GB card in mine.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 8.0 via the Android Central App
    Nexus 5 • Nexus 7 • Surface Pro 3

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

My contract is up on my original Samsung Galaxy Tab and my choices with Bell are the iPad 4, iPad mini or the Galaxy Note 8.

I already have a Note II and I love it. I don't think that it is cheaply built at all. Plastic isn't such a bad thing these days. Think about it. Otterboxes are made out of plastic. Look how tough they are.

If the plastic body of the Note 8 is your biggest concern about purchasing one, don't let that stop you. You are going to put something on it to protect it. I bought an Otterbox Commuter for the Note II and I find that it is much easier to hang on to.

I would buy the Note 8 in a second if I didn't already have the Note II. It's just a bigger version with a couple of extra features. I definitely don't want the iPad Mini and I'm not so sure that I want the iPad 4. The 2014 Note 10 blows the iPad 4 out of the water, so I think I'll wait for the Note 8 2014.

I had an ExoPC Windows 7 Slate computer but sold it and bought the Note 8.0. The ExoPC was great for what it did being Windows 7 on a large tablet (10+" widescreen) but the unit was heavier, short battery life, and had its own UI that had very little app support. I even upgraded it to Windows 8 but put Windows 7 back on after a bad experience with 8. The move to the Note 8.0 was great. I have a Galaxy S3 so was already working in Android so the Note 8.0 was no problem. The weight and size are perfect. I have it with me always.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12