Apps not working on wifi but fine on mobile data

rohitchaudhury

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I got my Note 8 (3G) last week but from the very first day app like youtube, google play, facebook are not working on wifi but are fine on 3G. After installing skype and whats app they are working fine on both 3G and wifi. Does any body have any clue how to fix this issue? I really dont wanna burn up my mobile data at home.

rohitchaudhury

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

The problem has been sorted out and there was internet connection all the time. I have a PPPOE internet connection at home and the problem was there. My router was ok. The internet providers had to provide the DNS names in my router configuration (DLINK DIR 605) and I have been able to connect without any problem. If anybody has the same problem as mine maybe they can use this method.:D

Hari Hara Kumar

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I got my Note 8 (3G) last week but from the very first day app like youtube, google play, facebook are not working on wifi but are fine on 3G. After installing skype and whats app they are working fine on both 3G and wifi. Does any body have any clue how to fix this issue? I really dont wanna burn up my mobile data at home.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance