screen shot

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I have been having problems with the side of the hand swipe on my Note 8 as well. It's hit or miss, sometimes takes numerous tries, but works like a charm on my Note II.

Aid71

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
There seems to be a better way when hand swipe does not work
Use the spen, it's in the manual. Click the button thing on the spen, then hold the pen to the screen for a couple of seconds, and there will be a click noise, the screen shot should be saved. I did a few with a video I was playing via LAN

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I have been having problems with the side of the hand swipe on my Note 8 as well. It's hit or miss, sometimes takes numerous tries, but works like a charm on my Note II.

same here, probably has to do with the bigger screen...you probably need HUGEE hands to make it work properly

There seems to be a better way when hand swipe does not work
Use the spen, it's in the manual. Click the button thing on the spen, then hold the pen to the screen for a couple of seconds, and there will be a click noise, the screen shot should be saved. I did a few with a video I was playing via LAN

awesome..never knew that!
^ Easiest and less annoying than the palm/swipe method. Hated it when I had the S4.

yea...it's hard on the s4....it was a breeze on the s3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance