- 2 Posts
How do i set up shortcuts for certain things i type all the time?
I.E. On myiPhone i can set "bj" to automatically give me the option to choose to insert my full email address.
I have numerous shortcuts for my address, phone number, posta code, cerain phrases frequently used. etc.
is there any way to do this on the note 8?
thanks for any help
- 08-12-2013, 06:00 PM #2
The only way I've been able to do it on Android is by using a
3rd party keyboard called Smart Keyboard Pro.
I used to use this all the time on my Blackberry.
I also like using it on my iPad.
Would be nice if this feature was added to Android.
Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4
- 08-12-2013, 09:05 PM #3
- 08-12-2013, 09:15 PM #4
- 08-14-2013, 06:07 AM #5
- 08-15-2013, 01:32 PM #7
- 04-01-2014, 10:09 PM #8
Re: Keyboard shortcuts?
Does the slidelt keyboard do a good job with predictive text? Or is predictive text hardwired into the Note3 so that it predicts the same regardless of what keyboard you use?
I like that you can easily switch from one language to another on the Google Keyboard. It works for me, as I am bilingual and often use two languages, even in the same email sometimes. But it sucks that I can't teach it my own language as I was able to do with my Blackberry (like teaching it to change "waiver" into the long legalese boiler plate language I use on many documents).
- 04-02-2014, 02:21 PM #9
- 04-03-2014, 08:47 AM #10
- 01-02-2015, 04:18 PM #11
- By colbygatte in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2013, 09:42 AM
- By bwolfe90 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 12:10 PM
- By eyecon82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2013, 04:46 PM
- By s51janez in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2013, 04:36 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2013, 11:32 AM