Looking for a case but don't know which one

alfmeister

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
For $3.95 including shipping you can't go wrong with the Minisuit Classic Stand case with strap. Lot's of color options. Search for it on Amazon or direct from Minisuit. I also made a video review that you can find by searching YT for alfmeister13. My review is very thorough.

gemniii

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Got my Otterbox -
Works GREAT!
I work outside a lot and this seems well worth the $$.
If I leave the front cover off it only adds a few ounces.
S pen works great. Thumb typing works great.
A true winner for ruggedization.

The Army could do the same for a $1,000 :)

/edit I've found that I often only use the bottom half so the note is well protected. I also try to carry a large Ziploc bag to slide it in when it's raining. Thus I have a waterproof solution.

Last edited:

phildev74

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I use the Incipio hard plastic with a leather front panel. It has a large inside pocket and slots for three business cards. For when you haven't yet had a chance to put the information into your Note. It also has a stand position.
And it is color matched.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 2

algranderojo

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Try Snugg

I use the Samsung book cover but I've never been very happy with it. So I've been watching ebay for a good leather case for a while. This one finally popped up and I hope it fits the bill.

Yoobao Genuine Leather Case Smart Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 0 N5100 N5110 | eBay

I got the case a few weeks ago and I like it! It's not too bulky and the way the leather wraps around the Note 8.0's bezel makes for a more comfortable handling experience. Here are some pics:

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site