- 08-14-2013, 12:09 AM #2
Re: help on unlocking the at&t version that does not support voice
You have two options:
1. Get AT&T to unlock it, which is going to be an uphill battle and more trouble than it's probably worth.
2. Have a third party unlocking service do this for you. It'll cost you some money, but it will definitely be faster and easier than getting AT&T to do it.
- By tigerchilly in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2013, 11:33 AM
- By jhnybgood47 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 08-14-2013, 08:12 AM
- By asanatheist in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:05 AM
- By ahmed waddey in forum Sony Xperia Z UltraReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2013, 04:34 PM
- By ILiveByFacts in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2013, 04:28 PM