- 2 Posts
[Galaxy Note 8.0] Bootloop
I've managed to get my tablet in a bootloop.
I did root the device, had it working fine, restarted and now it's in a bootloop.
- clear the cache partition
- factory reset/device wipe
Will I have to reinstall the stock firmware? Is there a particular firmware for Australia? I've managed to only find UK.
- By JoshAndrew123 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 32Last Post: 11-23-2013, 09:53 PM
- By hisbeauty4ashes in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 11-21-2013, 06:56 PM
- By neonworm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:29 PM
- By deadlock4400 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:41 PM
- By weylen92 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 08-20-2013, 03:11 PM