I know my experience may be unique but I've got what seems to be significant lag on my LTE Note 8.0 w/4.1.2. I really "see" it in the keyboard, but its noticeable in many operations. So...it may be time to part w/it if I can't get relief. Has anyone rooted or replaced the Rom on the At&t version that could point me in the direction of some good guides to rooting and installing another Rom. I'm new to this but I'm not quite illiterate. If I can't sucessfully correct this then I'll sell it and take my losses but I've not had it that long and wanted to give it an opportunity to redeem itself.
Sent from my Xperia Z tab
- 08-31-2013, 03:58 PM #2
- 09-08-2013, 11:32 PM #4
- 09-10-2013, 12:24 PM #6
- 09-12-2013, 08:24 PM #8
Just got the Note 8 WiFi model, and have noticed some random UI lag. Just went into Developer Options and set Window, Transition, and Animator scales to 0.5x from the default 1.0. Those settings have been helpful on the Note 2 and GS3, and I've seen 0.5x as the default setting in most TW custom ROMs.
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but if not, perhaps it will help for the Note 8.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-12-2013, 08:30 PM #9
- 09-21-2013, 03:36 PM #10
- 09-22-2013, 06:10 AM #11
I sent mine back the end of August to Samsung. They looked at it and said they had to order a part that won't be in until the end of September. I've been without my Note 8 for several weeks now. Hope whatever they're doing will fix it.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
- 09-22-2013, 01:32 PM #13
- 09-22-2013, 08:11 PM #15
- 09-22-2013, 08:11 PM #16
- By Rakay Ammar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2013, 05:24 AM
- By paklic9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2013, 10:11 AM
- By Sento in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2012, 09:15 PM
- By OneMcChicken in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 10-19-2010, 08:48 PM
- By gtmci84s in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 19Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:17 AM