- 1 Posts
Reformatting S Planner on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and synching with other devices
Hi - I need to fully erase My calendar on the S Planner, as I have left my
old job but it seems that everything that was in that calendar is still in my
Secondly, I would like to sync ICal (on my Mac computers) with a Google
Calendar (both ways) so that I can seamlessly make the two calendars talk to
each other. Eventually, I would also like to make an Outlook calendar talk to
the other two. Any tips, please?
Many thanks for any help you can give me
- 09-08-2013, 08:35 AM #2
- 7,928 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Reformatting S Planner on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and synching with other devices
Settings>application manager>swipe over to all apps>s memo and click on it. Click clear data.
Now, if S memo was using info from Google calendar, you would need to clear that out, by removing any event created by using the calendar app, or desktop.
Sent from a SlimROM S3.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-08-2013, 04:05 PM #3
- 397 Posts
This is much easier than trying to sync, say, iCloud calendars with Google calendars.
Posted from my Galaxy Note 8.0 via the Android Central AppVerizon Galaxy S4 - 96GB • Galaxy Note 8.0 - 80GB
- By John Matthew Reyes in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 7Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:34 AM
- By shinNZ in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:10 PM
- By cheridiane in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2013, 05:56 PM
- By openweb in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2013, 07:49 AM
- By stu4art in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2013, 05:40 AM