Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts

Default Alternate S-pen

I love the s-pen, and I use it a lot at work. I would love to know if anyone has used the s-pen holder made by Samsung? If so what has your experience been like so far? I'm also wondering if anyone has seen any other alternate s-pens? I'd love to have something just a little fatter made in aluminum, but haven't seen anything. If anyone knows anything, I thank you in advance.

Default Re: Alternate S-pen

Any other Wacom penabled pen will work with . In fact those are preferable since the tip of the pen works as the eraser

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nnthemperor View Post
    Any other Wacom penabled pen will work with . In fact those are preferable since the tip of the pen works as the eraser

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4
    Really? I did not know that. Thank you very much.

I just ordered and received the Samsung s pen with eraser. It comes with different nibb attachments. It's works alright, but there does appear to be some calibration displacement which is unfortunate since there is no calibration setting.

I ordered the samsung s pen with eraser and also the pen holster black cordura from amazon. The pen holster fits nicely around my case and the bigger s pen works great, especially for long notes.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts

Back in my younger, more naive days, when I was still using Apple products, I had purchased the Jot pro. The product functioned as well as any of the other styluses that I had tried for the ipad, which is to say it sucked. The reason I bring it up though, is it's construction. It's the best constructed stylus I've ever held. All the styluses that I've seen besides the Jot pro have been constructed of plastic and just don't have the weight and feel of a real, quality pen. I guess my ultimate goal is to find a stylus that is milled from aluminum and functions as well as the s-pen with the Note 8.