I love the s-pen, and I use it a lot at work. I would love to know if anyone has used the s-pen holder made by Samsung? If so what has your experience been like so far? I'm also wondering if anyone has seen any other alternate s-pens? I'd love to have something just a little fatter made in aluminum, but haven't seen anything. If anyone knows anything, I thank you in advance.
- 09-14-2013, 08:52 AM #2
- 09-14-2013, 11:14 AM #4
- 09-15-2013, 02:21 PM #5
Re: Alternate S-pen
Back in my younger, more naive days, when I was still using Apple products, I had purchased the Jot pro. The product functioned as well as any of the other styluses that I had tried for the ipad, which is to say it sucked. The reason I bring it up though, is it's construction. It's the best constructed stylus I've ever held. All the styluses that I've seen besides the Jot pro have been constructed of plastic and just don't have the weight and feel of a real, quality pen. I guess my ultimate goal is to find a stylus that is milled from aluminum and functions as well as the s-pen with the Note 8.
- By mojo rising in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 09-19-2013, 09:26 PM
- By gloverwill in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2013, 01:45 PM
- By SNAFU in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2013, 11:32 AM
- By Richard Zimmerman2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 02:05 PM
- By skallemann in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:01 AM