4.2.2 ruins the s-pen

housered

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
What is samsung thinking.. 4.2.2 update makes the spen less accurate. Theres a thread in xda about this. After few weeks, still no fix from samsung.

I bought the note8 for writing and drawing. I cant believe samsung pushed an update that does nothing good but worsen their users experience. And then not doing anything about it.

I have 3 samsung tab and phones.. I wont buy another one.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
What is samsung thinking.. 4.2.2 update makes the spen less accurate. Theres a thread in xda about this. After few weeks, still no fix from samsung.

I bought the note8 for writing and drawing. I cant believe samsung pushed an update that does nothing good but worsen their users experience. And then not doing anything about it.

I have 3 samsung tab and phones.. I wont buy another one.

Well well, this isn't good. I have a Note 8.0 LTE, an AT&T Note 8.0 LTE and right now it's working pretty well except for a little lag and studder. I don't need for anything else to negatively impact performance or the S-Pen which I use in the office. Perhaps there'll be an update to correct this.

housered

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
If your still on 4.1.2 youre good. Just dont upgrade. There was another patch last week, got me excited coz I thought its gonna fix the issue, but it didnt. :( Samsung really dropped the ball on this.

housered

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
After waiting for almost 2 months, I gave up and downgraded back to 4.1.2. The offset issue is GONE. The spen is now usable again. Samsung sucks big time for making customers do this.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech