Staples $75 OFF Coupon - Note 8 $299 before Coupon

streetslide

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Just scored a Note 8 at Staples - Total price with tax $243.

EDIT -- 10/7 -- Make sure you join the Staples Reward Club - Just joined and they credited me $10.25 on my Note 8 purchase.
SWEET:)

Was going to wait for spring to buy when updated but couldn't pass this deal up. Staples has $75 off on any Samsung tablet then I read the Note 8 was $299.
This is in store only, on line will show $359 and in store tags may still show higher price but ask them to scan. One store was correct at $299, the other was much higher.

If you don't want to wait for spring, this is a great deal.

P.S. Will probably be out of stock and it's white only but this will ship free in apx 2 days.

Last edited:

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I got Best Buy to match the $299 as well as honor the $75 off coupon. What a great deal on a really neat tablet. The original coupon was only valid for the 20th and 21st but I saw a new one today valid through the 28th.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

streetslide

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Just google Staples Samsung $75 Coupon. I had mine printed out but the girl at the store had some for use. They were sold out except for 20 miles away. Could have ordered and waited but chose to drive and pick it up. Thought about waiting for the new 10 inch but the 8 inch is right for me and there is a huge price difference. I walked out $243 with tax.

andy roddy

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
$244 out the door in NYC. Thanks OP!

The floor price was $299. They didn't have any in stock, so they had to order online. The online price was coming up at $359. They adjusted the price and applied the coupon. Very helpful staff!
If you go to a store that doesn't have the $299 price on the floor, this might be impossible to achieve.

GeekMoxie

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Totally kicking myself for ordering a slightly used one on eBay yesterday for $290 - but at least it was Brown. I didn't want white.

Congrats on the deals guys!

AZBrowncoat

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Picked up both a Note 8 for $243.21 and a Tab 3 for $135.11 and trying to decide which to keep...

IMHO - the Tab 3 is more comfortable to hold but the Note 8 is more powerful and the screen seems more vibrant.

UPDATE: really leaning towards keeping the Note 8...the overall performance is much better on the Note and the Tab seems to lack autofocus for the camera.

Last edited:

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Picked up both a Note 8 for $243.21 and a Tab 3 for $135.11 and trying to decide which to keep...

IMHO - the Tab 3 is more comfortable to hold but the Note 8 is more powerful and the screen seems more vibrant.

UPDATE: really leaning towards keeping the Note 8...the overall performance is much better on the Note and the Tab seems to lack autofocus for the camera.

Keep the Note. It performs better and is more versatile.

S IV

chuckr01

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
So where did you find these deals? I'm logged on in Tallahassee, FL and can't find that price nor can I find a coupon, am I too late? I have a Note 8 in the mail but I paid 359 on Amazon, not regretting it yet, just curious. It should arrive tomorrow, I can still return if this deal is hiding out there somewhere.

edh667

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
So where did you find these deals? I'm logged on in Tallahassee, FL and can't find that price nor can I find a coupon, am I too late? I have a Note 8 in the mail but I paid 359 on Amazon, not regretting it yet, just curious. It should arrive tomorrow, I can still return if this deal is hiding out there somewhere.

If you can find one in your area, even though the online price shows $359. the in-store price should be $299.

justafew

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I went into the store and they were completely out of stock in the entire Dallas, TX area. But the manager looked at the current store price and ordered me one online, adjusting the online price to match the $299 in-store. That was also with free next-day shipping included.

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I got one for my fiancee at $299 as well ordered in-store with next day delivery. Staples wouldn't budge on the coupon though....

Posted via Android Central App from my rooted Verizon S3

maximus96

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I got one for my fiancee at $299 as well ordered in-store with next day delivery. Staples wouldn't budge on the coupon though....

Posted via Android Central App from my rooted Verizon S3

one of my store was like that, wouldn't apply coupon if they order online for me. went to another store and they did it without any issues...

streetslide

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I went into the store and they were completely out of stock in the entire Dallas, TX area. But the manager looked at the current store price and ordered me one online, adjusting the online price to match the $299 in-store. That was also with free next-day shipping included.

Thats what I was told too but when I bought mine they still had one in Rockwall. That was only 20 miles on George Bush Frwy so I lead footed over there & got it. This was an incredible deal & I am happy I was able to pass it on to you guys. I had no issues with them using the $75 off coupon.

usn.mustanger

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Just happened to be in my local Staples today, still $299 (until Oct. 19th). Wonder what the odds are that they'd honor the coupon if I went back there tomorrow. Pretty slim, I'd guess. Damn. Missed it by that much.

streetslide

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Got an additional $11 off. If any of you guys got the deal on the Note 8, make sure you join Staples Reward Club. I just signed up and my account showed the Note 8 purchase:

169085 169085 - GALAXY NOTE 8 WHITE 1 $377.99 -$153.00 $224.99 $11.25 (reward $$$$) :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21