- 1 Posts
Failed to save document on S Note
In recent weeks, I have trouble with may S Note, it's verry annoying. I usually take a note of meeting in my S Note, but recently, when i try to save, S note says: "Failed to save document". Please share your experience. I try to check clean ram, activity of other running software, but still saying "Failed to save document". Please help!! Are there qoutas of document size or document number?
- 09-26-2013, 07:28 AM #2
Re: Failed to save document on S Note
Welcome to the forums at Android Central mate! This is the first I've heard of this but my suggestion would be to clear the cache for S Note.
2. Application Manager
3. Select S-Note and click the Clear Cache button (I have 2 entries for S-Note), this will NOT affect your previously saved notes.
- By KyleLin0420 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:27 AM
- By Brooke in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 09-26-2013, 10:59 AM
- By Jon Pickert in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 04:11 AM
- By Samuel Moren in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 04:02 AM
- By itsnedd in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:22 AM