Three simple things to make the S Note best note taking app .... ever !!

philmair

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
(1) Add the ability to create hyperlinks between different S-Notes

(2) Add an option that turns off the Menu and Back soft keys when writing (these stay off until the Home key is pressed)

(3) Someone write a viewer (even editor) for Windows

This would blow away any of the existing apps such as EverNote.

Actually there is a fourth ... fix the "handedness" issue with 4.2.2 - introduce a Left/Right Handed option like on the Note 2.

..... if ONLY Samsung would listen / read these forums to get feedback / had some way of receiving suggestions .. they might stay as a dominant force, rather than go the way of Palm and RIM who stopped listening to their customer base .....

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Those would be helpful but even w/out them S Note rocks. I've been able to leave pen-and-paper behind at work thanks to my Note 8.0.

gemniii

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Actually there is a fourth ... fix the "handedness" issue with 4.2.2 - introduce a Left/Right Handed option like on the Note 2.

YES
/edit - one of my main complaints is where the S pen window pops up suggested words. Most apps Anote, Google Play, Snote, Polaris, pop the word up under my left hand.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

andy roddy

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait for the Note 3 to see how well SNote will sync with Evernote. I want to use SNote for everything, but without online backup and a Windows editor, I can't commit to it full time.

Hopefully the Note 8 will get the Note 3's new Evernote sync functionality in the next upgrade.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463