Best Cases? Give Me opinions Please..

JoeyyNY

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I can't find any cases, I like for my 8.0... I really like the lifeproof case my wife has for her ipad mini, I can't seem to find one for the 8.0.. Any Opinions on a good case?

Rockin' Galaxy Note 8.0&Galaxy S IV

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I think this weekend I'm going to purchase the Samsung Book Case (in pink of course!) when I head down to Best Buy. I loved the wake/sleep function of the iPad Smart Cover.

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I have the poetic otterbox style case now. It is pretty good the screen protector is a little odd but once it is on it isn't really noticeable. Don't get their leather book style case. The dye process isn't complete and your white tablet ends up with black spots on it. I will say though it took a while and a lot of emails poetic did finally do the right thing in regards to the damage their case did to my tablet.

Posted via Android Central App

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I have the poetic otterbox style case now. It is pretty good the screen protector is a little odd but once it is on it isn't really noticeable. Don't get their leather book style case. The dye process isn't complete and your white tablet ends up with black spots on it. I will say though it took a while and a lot of emails poetic did finally do the right thing in regards to the damage their case did to my tablet.

how did they make it right? did they compensate you for the damage?

SIOP

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought a dual view Roocase and like it, plus the price was right. A little heavy but very sturdy and it has a sleep magnet.

Even4steven

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Amazon.com: Fintie ClickBook Series Folio Hardback Case with Built-in Stand Auto Wake/Sleep for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 inch Tablet GT-N5100 / N5110 - Black: Electronics

I got one also, for the money it is hard to beat

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Got a nice clear hard plastic, very thin case on amazon for 5 dollars,, all I need. For my note 3,,can't wait to Fri

IT'S TRUE,, SIZE IS EVERYTHING!

JoeyyNY

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys for showing me all these cases. Do you guys think there would be a lifeproof case for it in the future? I really love those cases.

Sent From My Lighting Fast Galaxy Note 3 & Galaxy Note 8.0.

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
They have provided the replacement with the different case. Plus they have agreed that of the damage to my device turns out to be more than cosmetic they will take care of it as well. The cosmetic damage is annoying however with it hidden behind the case it isn't to bad. I take it apart onve a weel to insure it hasn't gotten any worse.