- 1 Posts
S-Note Error Occurring
I've seen a few posts about this, but no solution has been posted.
I just recently made a journal about my weekend trip and after trying to import a picture, I hit save and closed my tablet. I did this quite often throughout the trip and the day I am headed home, the note does not open anymore. Every time I would open it, there would be "error occurred." The icon is blank, as opposed to showing writing like it did before...
I was unable to sync the note earlier due to lack of reception up in Yosemite :\ The file could still be uploaded onto google drive and dropbox, but when I try to open it on my PC by changing it to a zip extension, it says invalid
Would there be any way to recover or fix this problem? Anything would help, thanks.
- By Ry in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 32Last Post: 10-03-2013, 12:56 PM
- By BillDennes in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2013, 09:10 PM
- By the1m.polo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:49 AM
- By Yathani in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:26 AM
- By japke in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 09:50 AM