- 46 Posts
Galaxy Note 8.0 - Decrease in Battery life post 4.2.2
After my Note 8 updated to 4.2.2, my battery life has decreased. Prior to the update I was able to get through 2 full days of use. Now I am only getting through the day. I noticed that Google services was using even more power than my screen. Any ideas to make an improvement?
On a different issue, what is the cloudagent folder and can I delete its contents without losing the files from dropbox?
- 10-09-2013, 04:12 PM #2
- 103 Posts
Re: Galaxy Note 8.0 - Decrease in Battery life post 4.2.2
I noticed a decrease in Battery life as well. From full charge last night and after about one hour with the SPen the battery went to mid 80s. Left it overnight and today at 3:30 it was sitting at 66%. I think I will try to roll back to 4.1 using Kies because this update didn't bring anything to compensate for the lost battery life
Posted via Android Central Appthe panda has spoken
- By Chris8414 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 07:05 PM
- By ismaelish2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:29 AM
- By NEIL CHARLES ROBERTS in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2013, 03:35 PM
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:20 PM
- By golibano in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:13 PM