After 4.2 update, GPS always on
I noticed under the battery status, that the GPS is always on even though I turned it off in the settings and in Location Settings. Maybe this is why the battery life is so bad after the update. Anyone else has the same problem? Settings>Battery>click on the battery history graph> it shows GPS on all the time.
- 10-10-2013, 06:27 PM #2
- 10-10-2013, 10:55 PM #4
- 10-11-2013, 04:51 AM #5
Re: After 4.2 update, GPS always on
WiFi Update today in UK.
[_] Settings|: nothing major here
-- Still no option to have customised word substitution (like Blackberry)
-- Under Display, a setting "Daydream Mode" ?? Was it there before? No idea what it does
-- Input - still not Left / Right Handed preference setting like on Note 2 ... but .....
[_] Digitiser accuracy ... this now seems to be FIXED ... thank you Samsung
[_] Battery Life: was never an issue for me before, and I can see no noticeable difference after the update .. but I'll hold off for 24 hrs before giving my verdict
Conclusion: I was hesitant about the update after the last one screwed my digitiser, but went for it anyway. There seems to be nothing major in this release, but they have fixed the digitiser issue which means I must give this update a big THUMBS UP.
- By ARNIE CHAN in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-03-2014, 07:41 PM
- By djshack in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2013, 09:03 PM
- By Faris89 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 09:07 PM
- By niceguysf in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 05:55 PM
- By exboyblade in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:01 PM