- 1 Posts
Samsung Note8: How to switch the input method?
in the old time, we need to press and hold in the input position, so as to pop up a menu for us to switch to use other input methods
-> in Note 8, press and hold becomes selection of the text that you pressed on and then the "copy" and "paste" bar is shown
-> so anyone know how to switch the input method in Samsung Note 8?
Thanks for any kind of help!
http://mfYoga.org -- Mindfulness Yoga Association 靜觀瑜伽協會
http://JinMY.me -- 晉明日誌
- 10-13-2013, 09:29 PM #2
Re: Samsung Note8: How to switch the input method?
Are you talking about switching your keyboard? If so there should be a popup notification while you have a chat/text, etc window open with your keyboard active. If you go into your notification pull down there should be an INPUT method notification you can click on to swap keyboards or voice input.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 05-30-2014, 01:11 PM #3
- 06-01-2014, 12:19 PM #4
- By streetkilln in forum LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: 04-29-2014, 12:25 AM
- By streetkilln in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 04:30 PM
- By iPhone 5_to_GS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2013, 06:50 AM
- By pmaisonet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2013, 11:34 PM
- By chrisngrod in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2013, 09:56 PM