- 4 Posts
Micro SD Card doesn't seem to snap in place....making the cover not close.
Let me just say that I've been in love with my Note 8 for 3 months now, it's the best device I've ever owned! The only issue that I've been having is with my Micro SD card. The slot says that it is compatible with a Micro SD but mine won't fit. It goes in just fine but doesn't snap in place, making it so the cover won't close and keep the card in. Has anyone experienced this?
The card i'm using is a Sandisk Ultra Micro SD XC 64gb. Any thoughts?
- 10-16-2013, 08:44 PM #2
Re: Micro SD Card doesn't seem to snap in place....making the cover not close.
Welcome to the forums!
On my Note 8 the SD card goes in and then, against spring tension, clicks. It almost raises the question as to whether you're pushing the card in enough. I've seen that locking mechanism get broken it the card is pulled out instead of being released properly.
Nexus 7Live long and prosper.
- By cehowardNote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:48 PM
- By markdek in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2013, 10:35 AM
- By azdmelani in forum Moto XReplies: 35Last Post: 10-20-2013, 08:28 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 06:35 AM
- By Dan A in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:19 PM