- 4 Posts
Is anyone else experiencing issues after the 4.2.2 update?
I updated to 4.2.2 about 3-4 weeks ago. Immediately after updating I started experiencing wifi issues (dropped signals, on and off connections), apps crashing, and a little big of lag. My Note 8 was seriously PERFECT before this update, I haven't ever been happier with a device. Now it seems it's experiencing some of the Samsung "bugs" like my S3.
Here's to hoping I'm not the only one...
- 11-02-2013, 09:04 AM #2
- 11-02-2013, 11:39 AM #3
- 54 Posts
Re: Is anyone else experiencing issues after the 4.2.2 update?
I am back to normal (other than perhaps an odd program I have not tried since the update)
1. I did a normal reboot (not factory reset)
2. As I found programs that crashed, about 6 total out of 150, I would uninstall and reinstall them.
About all I see now is once in a while I get something like Google services has stopped working but it works most of the time so I really have not seen a downside and it did that sometimes before 4.22
- By Michael Jordan5 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 672Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:45 PM
- By FreakyLocz14 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 11-06-2013, 10:47 PM
- By Nabkawe5 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:23 AM
- By dwvenus in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:03 AM
- By Wong Yee in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 03:14 AM