- 2 Posts
Xfinity TV Player App stopped working on Note 8.0
I had the Xfinity TV Player App on my Note 8.0 for quite some time now and used it on a daily basis. After the update it stopped working properly. I went to uninstall and install as this seemed to work with other apps but now the app store says it is no longer compatible with this device. Today the app was updated and now being called Xfinity TV Go but it still shows as not compatible with my Note. Does anyone know why this may be?
- 11-13-2013, 12:09 PM #2
- 11-24-2013, 02:04 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Xfinity TV Player App stopped working on Note 8.0
I too experienced the same problem. very frustrating. I've been able to connect with an app design supervisor at Xfinity through one of their field sales guys and the app supervisor acknowledged that Xfinity is aware that Note 8 doesn't work. duh! As far as I can tell it works fine with Note 10 & 3 which to me doesn't make any sense at all. I'm hoping more Note 8 users will voice their frustrating with hopes that a patch is launched ASAP!
- By enomix in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2013, 02:37 PM
- By aluyg in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2013, 09:24 AM
- By hyminameisderek in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 11-06-2013, 07:31 PM
- By Destiny Haettich in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2013, 03:31 PM
- By chad783 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2013, 02:29 PM