Note Does Not Pick Up SIgnal From Hotspot
So, I have internet hotspot on my phone that I use when theres no wifi around. However, my note does not pick up the signal!! I do not if I am doing something incorrectly or just need to download something. I know nothing is wrong with the signal because I have used it time and time again with ipads, other phones, etc. So can anyone please provide me with a solution because it is oh so necessary that I am able to use my hotspot with this tablet or its got to go back to the store! Please someone HELP!
- 11-13-2013, 09:04 PM #2
- 11-13-2013, 09:18 PM #4
- 266 Posts
Re: Note Does Not Pick Up SIgnal From Hotspot
I would turn on the hotspot on my phone and then try to connect the Note and other devices at the same time such as your iPad or a laptop. Make sure all the settings are correct on the hotspot along with your clients (password, encryption-type, etc) and that your Note is performing wifi scanning. If other devices can see the wifi hotspot and connect to it and your Note 8.0 can't even see the wireless network, I'd take it back for a new one.
Honestly, if the Note connects without issue to all other wireless networks and only your phone is the issue...I'm not really sure a new device will fix that and I really can't think of a reason for this.
- By c1971ace in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 27Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:07 AM
- By Thanachart Subgranon in forum Google+Replies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2014, 02:56 AM
- By mangurian in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2013, 08:40 AM
- By Drew Reynolds4501 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2013, 10:32 PM
- By greydarrah in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2013, 09:47 AM