- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Auto Shut Down
My brand new Galaxy Note 8 auto shut down 2 times at the first day one. Second day send for Samsung reformatted. The center ask me do not update 4.2.2 version, but later shutting down without warning too. (One week 2 to 3 times shut down)
Second time send for reformat the software again, same thing happen.
Since no different on 4.1.2, i decided upgraded to 4.2.2 version. Until today, the device still happening shut down 1 time within 2 or 3 days without notice. Today was 8 weeks i facing this problem.
Anybody facing this problem? Please held.
I found that the device will shutting down when no network connection within few minutes. Any body come across this problem?
- 01-11-2014, 07:50 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Auto Shut Down
I have a same problem, after updating and installing some app. My tab3 8.0 shotting down sponetanously. Then i turned bavked the settings to fabric settings, it works normally until updating or downloading new apps. If there is any solution please inform me...
- By XylerAston in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:10 PM
- By syphonsphere in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2014, 09:24 AM
- By Harrier19 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2013, 09:26 AM
- By Abiola Olumide in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:52 AM
- By Edyday in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 06:37 PM