1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default google play music- saving music?

Ok, so, I bought a track from the play store. Opened google play music and downloaded it. Went into my files and searched for it...not found.

I bought the track and now want to save it to my ext sd....is there a way to do just that?

I do have 4.2.2.

Thx

Default Re: google play music- saving music?

Not without breaking the ELUA. Google doesn't supply or support external copy.

And to explain what you really bought was the right to make use of play store content. You didn't buy the track itself for ownership.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: google play music- saving music?

Quote Originally Posted by rosyjazz View Post
    Ok, so, I bought a track from the play store. Opened google play music and downloaded it. Went into my files and searched for it...not found.

I bought the track and now want to save it to my ext sd....is there a way to do just that?

I do have 4.2.2.

Thx
    If you have an All Play subscription, Google play music added an option to allow your all play streams pinned to your device (i.e. cached to your device) to be saved to the SD card vice just internal memory. However, this option appears only on devices running 4.3 so Note 8 users are presently OOL. Not sure why this option would not be available for purchased music also. If you have a phone (Galaxy S3 or S4 or non-Samsung 4.3 phone) or other device that is at 4.3, I would check it out. With all play, I haven't had a reason to purchase specific tracks or albums, so I can't verify this for purchased music. It does work for locally cached selections.

Sent from my SM-T217S using AC Forums mobile app