Galaxy Note 8.0 - Half killed my tablet
I hope you can help here as I have half murdered my Note 8.
OK, the story so far...
A few moths ago I rooted my tablet with great success, a couple of days ago I reset the tablet to factory setting and everything seemed to be OK accept SuperSU said that there were no binaries (whatever they are) and could not update it. So I found online the Samsung Note 8 Tools and installed that and thought re rooting would sort the problem Now the tablet turns on and I get the Samsung logo at the start and the screen goes on, but that's it.
I have tried restoring it to factory settings, I have tried to restore it through the tools program but it keeps telling me it is waiting for USB debugging to be switched on but I cant get into the device to switch it on.
Can anyone help/advise or have a created and expensive table mat?
- 12-30-2013, 10:27 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-30-2013, 12:19 PM #3
- 12-30-2013, 05:15 PM #6
- By Mr.Roboto in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 08:09 AM
- By Gary Seckendorf in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 04:59 PM
- By stackberry369 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:12 AM
- By meashish in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 07:30 AM
- By Gadi Ben-Avi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:42 AM