- 4 Posts
Wireless keeps disconnecting on Note 8.0 with 4.2.2
Ever since I upgraded to 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on my Note 8.0, the unit keeps disconnecting and reconnecting the wifi which interrupts any app installs or downloads. It does this on multiple wireless networks at different locations (home, work, restaurant, etc.). I have tried a factory default reset but that didn't fix the problem. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it? Thanks.
- 01-28-2014, 09:14 AM #2
- 02-11-2014, 10:24 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Wireless keeps disconnecting on Note 8.0 with 4.2.2
I'm having the same issue, sometimes the tablet will hold connection but often the signal is continuously dropped and picked up.
I've done many router restarts and was contemplating a factory reset however since you say it has not fixed anything I'm even more confused.
Any one else have any ideas?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-14-2014, 01:47 AM #4
- By PAC757 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:31 PM
- By SpringCTIL in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:15 PM
- By hellsbells1978 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:40 PM
- By Dawn Perkins in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2014, 10:42 AM
- By sjsmith1708 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2014, 06:04 AM