- 15 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
backup 2 new device?
so i just trashed my screen. did not know you could not get drop/spill warranties when i bought it and was using it as a camera on vacation when our real camera died.
didnt do too well being dropped on rocks....
it appears that screen repair is quite exorbitant and i'm way too non-geek to try a repair myself. am just going to go ahead and get another one and put armor on the thing when i'm out anywhere....
so can i back this one up to the google cloud and restore to a new one? or do i have to do stuff piecemeal? or what?
- 01-31-2014, 01:34 PM #2
- 02-03-2014, 10:29 PM #3
Re: backup 2 new device?
Not sure on the backup. But for future reference Square Trade warranties are great for drops & spills. My son broke the Screen on his 10 inch Toshiba tablet and they sent a replacement in less than 10 days. No deductable on Square Trade just had to file a claim. I have a two year full coverge ST warranty on my Note 8.
Plus if you ever purchase a ST warranty look for a Coupon code you can generally get 20 - 25 % or higher discounts.
Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
- By tomchewz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-31-2014, 01:31 PM
- By capei in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 11:31 AM
- By Leviteo in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:59 AM
- By Abeerxx in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:04 AM
- By NachoLibre123 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:45 AM