- 1 Posts
Trying to tether Galaxy Note 8 to pc
I'm having trouble understanding how to tether my Note 8 to my PC. I have ATT unlimited on the Note 8. FoxFi will not work because anytime it is call up, the wifi setting shuts down. The ClockworkMod tether downloads to the Note 8 although I can't find a driver for the Note 8. Any help?
- 02-05-2014, 10:07 PM #2
Re: Trying to tether Galaxy Note 8 to pc
The stock samsung driver that installs in windows is the correct driver. So your note 8 is the one in which you pay att a monthly feenin order to connect it to att services?
Foxfi is a tether method and apparently clorkworkmod is another tether, why are you attempting 2 different tether methods simultaneously? Perhaps they are fighting eachother for control of services and its causing both to fail.
Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
- By mg3796 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 12:24 PM
- By took2089 in forum AT&TReplies: 8Last Post: 02-05-2014, 02:14 PM
- By Pieter-Jan Verschaeve in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2014, 04:49 PM
- By Anthony Rumps in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2014, 08:42 AM
- By Rachel Fairbrother in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 12:05 PM