The past month my Note 8 has been giving me the "Not Charging" indicator even though it is charging, although it seems to be charging slower than normal.
The USB cable had been swapped out but I'm still using the same power brick.
Anyone else had this happen before?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-05-2014, 09:47 AM #2
- 02-05-2014, 09:56 PM #3
- 1,381 Posts
- ATT SE 1.0
Re: Power Indicator
The usb cable is the culprit. The internal usb wires samsung uses is of a thicker guage and can carry substantially more power. Any aftermarket cable you get that isnt "official" is a toss up in comparable quality.
Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
- By TheEijk in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:20 PM
- By flippy1016 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:57 AM
- By IAmSixNine in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 06:22 PM
- By Avinash Nag in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2014, 04:32 PM
- By krifor03 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-03-2014, 09:01 AM